Monday, August 1, 2011

Contradiction in contradictions

So I've decided that sometimes, I need to conduct social experiments. A recent one was "to a girl, yes means no and no means yes". I figure, if true, it could solve a lot of problems and possibly be impressive. One disasterous week later of doing the opposite things, I have proof that it is, in fact, more complicated. If you're right it works out great, but if you guess wrong it's many times worse than the gain possible. Not only that but you'll be wrong like 85% of the time. It's like making shapes with your SAT scantron answers - the juice is not worth the squeeze. It's a mystery how the human race has still survived to this day.

On a related note, I conducted the experiment, "Men are stupid". See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment