Monday, August 1, 2011

I am DB

Hello, I am DB (get it?).  I guess my first post should be about me.

I think one of the YG kids put it best when they described me as aweird (her emphasis) mix of nerd and crazy.  I like learning things and extreme sports, but I also like reading, video games, etc... Adventure is the name of the game.

But before you know anything else, you should know that I am a Christian.  How does this relate?  Because from my point of view, all these activities, thoughts and the like, roll into the one GREAT adventure of living life in a relationship with God.  And when I’m out there I praise Him not only because I see His work and harmony in creation, but also because thrills, laughter and friends are all things He has given us to be enjoyed thankfully.  Life is a gift.  So grab a book and curl up in front of the fire, save the world from zombies with a buddy, or scream as you hurtle through the sky.  Have an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment