Monday, August 1, 2011

SKAMs

Whenever I go home, my mom usually has something I "need to see" or have. And 90% of the time, it has something to do with health. It's weird to me because my mom, like most other Korean women I know, avoid the sun (Yeah, I get this allergic reaction where my skin turns all dark) and exercise is a walk around the block. My mom buys all these ridiculous things and my sister loves infomercials so I thought it was something about my family's women that was weird. And then I went to my friend's place where I find the same 62 tubes of Glister or some water purifier that will cure acne, stomach ulcers and cancer. Is it like this in everyone's house? I call it the South Korean Advertisement to Moms - or SKAMs for short. Ridiculous.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how weird girls are. Now I need to go do laundry with Oxiclean after which I will work out on my ab rocket and make myself lunch with the Magic Bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment